We'd love Your Feedback!
Dear Friends and Contributors,
As part of the BLAST consortium (ERASMUS+ Project entitled ‘BLended Adult learning for the Social-ecological Transition’), we are developing a set of tools for competency framework thinking to guide trainers and participants in the area of transformative and blended learning. The overarching aim of exploring and further developing these forms of adult learning is to support the socio-ecological transition*.
https://westsidechristianfellowship.org/format/creative-writing-on-mother-teresa/36/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/humanites-2020-final-essay/20/ follow site https://www.myrml.org/outreach/thesis-statement-in-reflective-essay/42/ nomes de remedios similares ao viagra http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/can-i-search-a-pdf-on-my-ipad/ http://kanack.org/statement/james-tobin-essays-in-economics/26/ creative writing christmas poems viagra how it works pictures go site college admission personal statement viagra side effects nose enter site ideas essay process source link accounting help homework tutor essay happiness pursuit http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/is-generic-viagra-real/68/ taking viagra effects what is federalism essay source link computing in education essay can a psyciatrist prescribe viagra essay on my father my role model https://www.pugetsoundnavymuseum.org/paraphrasing/essay-questions-about-absolutism/24/ les effet de viagra get link research paper outline immigration go to site what are long term effects of viagra https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/buying-levitra-in-uk/200/ example of a conclusion for a compare and contrast essay We would love your feedback on the following resources, which concern our competency framework:
- Draft Competency Framework for BLAST. This resource aims “to understand and explore ways to relate each of the three fields of competence to each other, as well as to identify ways to put them into action and to develop them.” Draft Competency Framework for BLAST
- An Exploration of Transition Competencies. This resource explores the skills, knowledge, attitudes, talents etc that are realistically needed to initiate and develop a meaningful process of socio-ecological transition that will generate substantial outcomes. An Exploration of Transition Competencies
- Competence Framework Overview Table. This resource summarises in a 1 page table the range of competencies covered by the complete framework. A3 Competence Framework Overview Table
Iterative design is an integral part of our approach to transformative learning, and the feedback stages are very important to triggering our reflection and to the overall evolution and impact of this work. It also ensures we gather broader perspectives beyond those available within our consortium alone. Therefore, we are launching a feedback process, specifically on the above resources, which we would greatly appreciate your feedback on.
Guiding questions for feedback on each of the three resources include:
- Do you have a deeper understanding of the competences & relationships we believe are needed to bring about inner and outer change?
- Do you have a deeper understanding of how blended learning, transformative learning and the socio-ecological transition are interdependent with each other?
- In what ways could the resource be adapted to further improve:
- Your competencies / the competencies of adult educators to deliver blended transformative learning toward the socio-ecological transition?
- The accessibility of how blended transformative education is delivered?
- The reach of how blended transformative education is delivered?
- The quality of how blended transformative education is delivered?
- In what ways do you think these resources could contribute to scalable personal and community-led change that support socio-ecological transformation? In what ways are these resources limited for doing so?
- Would you use these resources? If so, why and in what context? If not, why not?
- Are your experiences and needs reflected or represented in these resources? What is missing?
- Do these resources boost your confidence to engage as a participant or facilitator of transformative blended learning?