critical essays from the spectator https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/preisbindung-viagra-aufgehoben/35/ an example of how to write a book report https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/can-someone-help-me-with-my-homework/47/ https://carlgans.org/report/admission-college-essay-prompt/7/ https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/i-need-a-ghostwriter/27/ cheapest sildenafil online uk gujarati essay on cow masters degree dissertation proposal essayforumo paper rewriter my favorite movie character essay1204858f1cb66766dc22db0bd95f7452 writing the first draft of a research paper cialis de 5mg precio en colombia enter site lined letter writing paper free statistics homework help https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/levitra-leonardville/96/ free essays on ode on a grecian urn online thesis search results https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/viagra-i-danmark/63/ does bcbs alabama cover cialis go site can you get viagra on medicare essay about parkinson's disease essay form papers essay writing process reflective essay pnv dha generic cialis enter site viagra cufflinks cheap resume ghostwriter site cuando conviene tomar el viagra see human cloning research paper outline Do you want to gain some practical experience during your studies and start to build a network for your future career?
We are looking for motivated students and graduates who are keen to develop innovative ideas with fresh commitment and take on responsibilities quickly.
Who we are?
IfGIC e.V. is nonprofit organization in Germany and our vision to build as community of practice for better communication. We are working mainly online, as our community is all over the world.
We are currently looking for a student intern, who can support us in following tasks:
- Support the organization of the Annual General Meeting
- Supportinginternal and external communications
- Maintaining social media presence and highlighting IfGIC work on Facebook and LinkedIn acounts
- Supporting socialmedia and website creation
- Assisting with the organization of events and meetings as requested
Alongside an university degree (or current enrollment) in the areas of intercultural communication, education, sociology or psychology, applicants should also fulfill the following requirements:
- excellent German language skills, as well as written and spoken English
- experience in publishing, wordpress or any other CMS
- MS Office skills
- intercultural and social skills, gained through experience (work or study) abroad
- open for new experience
Are you interested? Send us a mail and we will contact you.