IfGIC is looking for an Intern
click here follow url community service term paper source https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/7342-pay-for-my-best-custom-essay-on-brexit/ de broglie hypothesis go watch best essay about christmas america essay extralegal in latin modern state vigilantism violence click here get link pediatric dosage of augmentin get link thesis reading comprehension pdf lord of the flies homework viagra sildenafil generic https://sigma-instruments.com/buy-generic-cialis-online-with-mastercard-3279/ egyptian homework help cheap viagra substitute where does your thesis statement go en ucuz viagra https://mysaschool.org/expository/medieval-art-essay-topics/15/ hypothesis about smoking academic dissertation wiki forces and trends research paper hochu viagra ntv news an essay on my village https://heystamford.com/writing/management-accounting-assignment-help/8/ digital dissertations umn follow url go to link Do you want to gain some practical experience during your studies and start to build a network for your future career?
We are looking for motivated students and graduates who are keen to develop innovative ideas with fresh commitment and take on responsibilities quickly.
Who we are?
IfGIC e.V. is nonprofit organization in Germany and our vision to build as community of practice for better communication. We are working mainly online, as our community is all over the world.
We are currently looking for a student intern, who can support us in following tasks:
- Support the organization of the Annual General Meeting
- Supportinginternal and external communications
- Maintaining social media presence and highlighting IfGIC work on Facebook and LinkedIn acounts
- Supporting socialmedia and website creation
- Assisting with the organization of events and meetings as requested
Alongside an university degree (or current enrollment) in the areas of intercultural communication, education, sociology or psychology, applicants should also fulfill the following requirements:
- excellent German language skills, as well as written and spoken English
- experience in publishing, wordpress or any other CMS
- MS Office skills
- intercultural and social skills, gained through experience (work or study) abroad
- open for new experience
Are you interested? Send us a mail and we will contact you.