Empower people, teams, communities and networks to become co-creators and calatylsts of life-affirming, regenerative futures.
Blended transformative learning enabling engaged citizens, community-led initiatives, activists and boundary-crossing partnerships in Europe to engage in holistic (inner+social+ecological) transitions to regenerative futures.
“Sustainability-oriented ecologies of learning are go site canadiangreenph essay on courage for kids https://wolverinecrossing.com/how/othello-essays/35/ https://mysaschool.org/expository/essays-on-indias-economy/15/ watch go site medicaid essays enter enter site https://atc.bentley.edu/admission/format-of-a-essay-introduction/12/ https://psijax.edu/medicine/taste-of-viagra/50/ https://dsaj.org/buyingmg/preos-do-viagra-e-cialis/200/ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/writing-a-resume-for-a-government-job/20/ best viagra prices in us http://calliope.ualr.edu/essay.php?app=essay-incident viagra and masterbation nexium esomeprazole 20 mg price covered by walmart insurance cambridgeessayservice com essay on ramadan ul mubarak essay on japan geography https://servingourchildrendc.org/format/america-and-me-hero-essay/28/ narrative essay topics for elementary students source site see https://tffa.org/businessplan/ukm-thesis-template/70/ https://pharmacy.chsu.edu/pages/outline-in-a-research-paper/45/ prednisone and abdominal swelling followup post propecia http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/editing-a-research-paper/26/ of mice and men essays on dreams and hope click here blended learning spaces where multiple actors having different backgrounds co-create sustainability organically using a variety of tools, relations, and forms of learning” (Wals, 2020, p. 61). “An ecology of learning is a networked, facilitated, and mediated configuration of formal and informal forms of learning aiming for and embedded in a change challenge. A sustainability-oriented ecology of learning essentially comprises a vital coalition of multiple stakeholders engaged in addressing a common challenge and/or realising a common vision, using a blend of learning processes in order to bring about a real, meaningful, and responsible change” (Wals, 2020, p. 64). Blended learning also means combining place-based and online learning opportunities.
“Transformative learning involves experiencing a deep, structural shift in the basic premises of thought, feelings, and actions. It is a shift of consciousness that dramatically and permanently alters our way of being in the world. Such a shift involves our understanding of ourselves and our self-locations; our relationships with other humans and with the natural world; our understanding of relations of power in interlocking structures of class, race and gender; our body awarenesses; our visions of alternative approaches to living; and our sense of possibilities for social justice and peace and personal joy” (O’Sullivan, Morrell & O’Connor, 2002, p. xvii).
- Building a lively professional community
- Sharing of information, experiences, practices, projects and programmes supportive of blended transformative learning
- Reflecting on how to walk the talk, how to embody and manifest the principles
- Developing fundable collaborative projects
- Co-creating a joint platform supporting collaboration, resourcing and service delivery of educational professionals and providers in this domain
- Building and cultivating a shared knowledge base of methods, tools, case studies, research evidence etc.
- Shaping a joint quality development framework and new emerging professions (e.g. “transition catalyst”)
- Prototyping innovative blended learning pathways that synergize place-based and online learning
- Prototyping approaches that support accelerated social and organisational learning in multi-stakeholder networks
- Building capacity for cross-movement, cross-sector, cross-border and cross-level (local to global) collaboration, for evolving boundary-crossing “ecologies of learning” and “transformation eco-systems”
Current transnational projects
- BLAST – Blended Adult Learning for the Socio-ecological Transition (2019-2021)
- 52 Climate Actions (2017-2020 and beyond)
- Transformative Learning Practitioners (2018-2020)
Past transnational projects