Empower people, teams, communities and networks to become co-creators and calatylsts of life-affirming, regenerative futures.
Blended transformative learning enabling engaged citizens, community-led initiatives, activists and boundary-crossing partnerships in Europe to engage in holistic (inner+social+ecological) transitions to regenerative futures.
“Sustainability-oriented ecologies of learning are losartana e viagra https://cpchawaii.edu/lptf/papers.php?rewriter=phd-thesis-cover-page challenges of the 21st century essay rob cockerham viagra samples cialis bayanlara etkisi viagra young best online pharmacies to buy viagra comparative analysis essay thesis benefits of co education essay discount generic propecia ap lang rhetorical analysis high scoring essay examples aggrenox viagra grapefruit lipitor source url thesis coach australia https://heystamford.com/writing/help-coursework/8/ https://peacerivergardens.org/proof/research-paper-golden-spike/25/ saw palmentto vs proscar go see url regis admission essay does synthroid cause depression source deep play geertz essay free essay recording studio custom nursing essays click que vous essayez de lire comporte une https://journeysmobilevet.com/edimprove/accutane-dry-urethra/26/ research paper on diversity in the classroom https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/critical-incident-essays/8/ bystolic how long does it take to work blended learning spaces where multiple actors having different backgrounds co-create sustainability organically using a variety of tools, relations, and forms of learning” (Wals, 2020, p. 61). “An ecology of learning is a networked, facilitated, and mediated configuration of formal and informal forms of learning aiming for and embedded in a change challenge. A sustainability-oriented ecology of learning essentially comprises a vital coalition of multiple stakeholders engaged in addressing a common challenge and/or realising a common vision, using a blend of learning processes in order to bring about a real, meaningful, and responsible change” (Wals, 2020, p. 64). Blended learning also means combining place-based and online learning opportunities.
“Transformative learning involves experiencing a deep, structural shift in the basic premises of thought, feelings, and actions. It is a shift of consciousness that dramatically and permanently alters our way of being in the world. Such a shift involves our understanding of ourselves and our self-locations; our relationships with other humans and with the natural world; our understanding of relations of power in interlocking structures of class, race and gender; our body awarenesses; our visions of alternative approaches to living; and our sense of possibilities for social justice and peace and personal joy” (O’Sullivan, Morrell & O’Connor, 2002, p. xvii).
- Building a lively professional community
- Sharing of information, experiences, practices, projects and programmes supportive of blended transformative learning
- Reflecting on how to walk the talk, how to embody and manifest the principles
- Developing fundable collaborative projects
- Co-creating a joint platform supporting collaboration, resourcing and service delivery of educational professionals and providers in this domain
- Building and cultivating a shared knowledge base of methods, tools, case studies, research evidence etc.
- Shaping a joint quality development framework and new emerging professions (e.g. “transition catalyst”)
- Prototyping innovative blended learning pathways that synergize place-based and online learning
- Prototyping approaches that support accelerated social and organisational learning in multi-stakeholder networks
- Building capacity for cross-movement, cross-sector, cross-border and cross-level (local to global) collaboration, for evolving boundary-crossing “ecologies of learning” and “transformation eco-systems”
Current transnational projects
- BLAST – Blended Adult Learning for the Socio-ecological Transition (2019-2021)
- 52 Climate Actions (2017-2020 and beyond)
- Transformative Learning Practitioners (2018-2020)
Past transnational projects