Appreciative Integral Leadership & Communities for FutureWe are a registered non profit organization that develops Global Integral Competence by offering workshops and forums and by doing ongoing research in this emerging field. Our focus is to assist in creating and facilitating innovative and engaging learning solutions to secure our strategy of Reaching out and Welcoming in including all learners despite their cultural background, education and economic possibilities.
We are looking for the internal development and improvement for our members in order to be able to provide a better service for our learners and build the community of. We need to learn new areas of expertise in order to incorporate it in our programs. As a learning organization we improve and develop through contacts and exchange with other European organizations becoming active members of the Erasmus network. We are looking forward to learning from each others how to improve both our organization and individuals in and outside our Institute. We are looking for the internal development and improvement for our active members in order to be able to provide a better service for our learners. We have recognised that in terms of being able to lead change and change processes, we need to develop and improve our leadership skil.
Through the project, we wanted to achieve the following goals:
- To develop our organization by learning and adopting innovative methods, esp. Appreciative Inquiry and Integral Approach.
- to develop the competencies of our participants, esp. in the area of personal growth, intercultural communication, and mindfulness.
- strengthening their values and broadening their perspectives through the European exchange
- expanding their knowledge, the range of methods that will translate directly into our new courses.
- strengthening cooperation with our current partner organizations and establishing new contacts.
- expanding our European network
- learning the principles of community building to apply this to expanding our learning community