- Cosmopolitan Communication
- GIC Matrix
- Research Fellows
- Contact us
- IfGIC News
The teachers who participate in the project has possibility to gain a strong foundation in critical training skills and will be introduced to new approaches for delivering powerful training and lessons. The teachers will have the opportunity to
• Learn the basics of integral education theory and instructional design methodology.
• Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of their learning initiatives.
• Learn and apply effective learning techniques for managing participants, engaging a variety of learning styles, and creating an effective positive learning environment, and managing classroom challenges.
• Develope engaging learning solutions that are learner-centered.
We will write more about this project soon!